This is a complete list of all locations featured in Fallout: Equestria - Pink Eyes.
Regions in this article are listed in geographical order from north to south. Locations within these regions are sorted alphabetically.
The ruins of Canterlot, as featured in Fallout: Equestria, plus its surrounding suburbs.
- Canterlot Ruins, same as in the main story.
- Clover Leaf Terrace, suburb where Puppysmiles and her mother lived.
- Sunshine Plaza, ruins of commercial lot somewhere in southern outskirts of Canterlot.
- Dead Hills, area of wasteland surrounding southern outskirts of Canterlot.
Also known as the Big 52, this pre-war highway extends all the way from Canterlot at its north branch to Emerald Shores at its south branch. The regions below are all located in the general area along Route 52.
The northernmost expanse of area around the Big 52, controlled and protected by the Redtrotters tribe. It extends from Route 52's northern branch near Canterlot down to Salt Cube City.
- Redtrotters Camp, The Redtrotters tribe's main settlement.
- The Carnival, a barn used by the M.O.M. as a party venue hosted by a Recreational Pinkbot MK II prototype.
Salt Cube Flats
The wasteland surrounding Salt Cube City, controlled by the White Apple tribe.
- Salt Cube City, a major trade hub along the Big 52.
- The Dome, a highly radioactive sports/event stadium occupied by ghouls.
- White Apple Tower, tallest skyscraper in Salt Cube City. HQ of the White Apple tribe.
Wetlands south of the farmsteads bordering Salt Cube City.
- Brigade Field Headquarters, an abandoned pre-war military hangar previously occupied by the Brigade.
The Big 52 continues through this mountain via the Solaris Tunnel.
- Tunnel Town, an outpost located against the mountain at the north end of the Solaris Tunnel.
- Sugartop Cafe, a smoky saloon frequented by the Tunnel Town guards.
- Trade Station Tunnel South, a trading outpost at the south end of the Solaris Tunnel.
- Solaris Tunnel 2, a large transport tunnel going through Sugartop Mountain concealing a prewar capital weapons cache.
An expansive desert south of Sugartop Mountain occupied by the Sand Sweepers tribe, the Rust Scrapers tribe, and other factions.
- Ivory Tower, a non-military R&D research lab turned into a Steel Rangers outpost.
- Rust Manor, a large trading outpost centered around a rusted metal control tower that was once part of the Blue Feathers Air Field.
- Steel Ranger Outpost, a tiny monitoring station bunker built into a hill occupied by a small group of Applejack's Rangers.
- Solaris Stable, a heavily fortified Stable constructed by Solaris Inc.
- Sun City, a pre-war city that mind controls anyone who enters with a hypnotic hum.
Big 52 South Branch
The region of the wasteland surrounding the Big 52 south of the Serpent Desert, extending to Emerald Shores.
- Broccoli, a walled-in town that farms broccoli.
- Ironworks, TODO
- The Memorial, a settlement of small shacks built around a huge monument in the middle of a pre-war park.
- Transequestrian 52 War Cemetery, a war cemetery located in the hills west of The Memorial.
- Emerald Shores, TODO
Locations only mentioned
- Trade Station Badlands, small trade hub along Tunnel Town detour.